Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

XL Bands for Fitbit Sense

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I have a 9 inch diameter wrist and this Large Band is on the last hole. So this is my request to Fitbit to come out with a larger band please. Hope I am writing this in the correct area. I didn't see any other requests or topics on this so my apologies in advance if I missed it somewhere. If not please add your comments in support of this for all those who don't have a small wrist.

Best Answer
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

@CMdrBubbles007   Fitbit DID make XL bands for some of its products or the device came in an XL if the band couldn't be switched.  But it stopped making them available for some time.  Sadly, it seems like ages.  Your best bet is to look on a site like Amazon.  Third party bands that are metal mesh are the style that tend to have a size that will fit a 9" wrist.  I hope you can find one that meets your needs.

I saw your Feature Suggestion.  Other users have started Feature Suggestions for other device bands and they are listed as Not Currently Planned.  Try a third party band.

Laurie | Maryland
Sense 2, Luxe, Aria 2 | iOS | Mac OS

Take a look at the Fitbit help site for further assistance and information.

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
5 REPLIES 5

Hi @CMdrBubbles007  to get the attention of Fitbit, there is a Feature Suggestions Forum area - click to go there. You can post and people can vote. These posts are reviewed by the moderators and some have actually been implemented.

Stepping in the U.S.A. since September 2013. Android 14

Best Answer

Thanks a bunch and did just that.

Best Answer

@CMdrBubbles007   Fitbit DID make XL bands for some of its products or the device came in an XL if the band couldn't be switched.  But it stopped making them available for some time.  Sadly, it seems like ages.  Your best bet is to look on a site like Amazon.  Third party bands that are metal mesh are the style that tend to have a size that will fit a 9" wrist.  I hope you can find one that meets your needs.

I saw your Feature Suggestion.  Other users have started Feature Suggestions for other device bands and they are listed as Not Currently Planned.  Try a third party band.

Laurie | Maryland
Sense 2, Luxe, Aria 2 | iOS | Mac OS

Take a look at the Fitbit help site for further assistance and information.

Best Answer

My wrist is more than 9 inches.  The sense band is way too tight to be comfortable, even when most extended.  It leaves my wrist red and irritated, restricting some circulation.

Trying to contact fitbit about a longer band, or an extender, is so frustrating.

I would not recommend this product.

Best Answer
0 Votes

You can check out strapsco.com.  They have quite a collection for the Sense.  Be careful ordering that cheap Chinese junk off of Amazon.  I've returned a bag of 10 woven elastic bands because even at their longest they still cut off my circulation.

Best Answer
0 Votes