Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Sense stuck on Fitbit logo

• stuck on logo and won't connect or restart I'm so sad 

Moderator Edit: Clarified subject

Best Answer
0 Votes
3 REPLIES 3

Sounds like something might have have gone wrong with the battery.  How long have you had the device?

Kristen | USA Cruising through the Lifestyle Forums

one cruise ship at a time!
Best Answer
0 Votes

Hi there, @venuspve. Welcome to the Fitbit Community Forums. I'm sorry to hear that your Sense is stuck on the Fitbit logo. Thanks for trying to solve the issue. I understand how you must be feeling. We're here to help! 

I agree with @DramaQueenDiva. Have you tried charging your Sense? Does it vibrate when you connect it to the charger? Please note that sometimes a Fitbit doesn’t seem to be charging when actually the issue is that it has become unresponsive (this can happen if the battery has been allowed to discharge completely). I'd recommend putting it on to charge on a charging wire and outlet known to be working.  Leave it on the charger for a good two hours, even if it doesn’t seem to be charging.  

If the above doesn't describe your issue, connect your Sense to the charger and try the following:

• Unpair your Sense from your phone's Bluetooth and Fitbit app.
  • Unpair other Bluetooth devices that you may also have paired to your phone's Bluetooth settings.
  • Force quit the Fitbit app.
  • Turn off other Bluetooth connections when not in use. This can help to prevent connectivity issues or Bluetooth interference.
  • Shut off your phone and turn it on after 1-2 minutes.
  • Turn on the Bluetooth on your phone.
  • Plug it into the charging cable and open the Fitbit app.
  • Set up your Sense.
  • If there is no connection, restart your Sense once again.
  • Once your Sense is paired and syncing, please proceed to set up your other Bluetooth devices to your phone again. 

With the steps above, what I want you to do is to pair your Sense first to your phone's Bluetooth settings before any other Bluetooth device is connected to your phone. 

Maria | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Was my post helpful? Give it a thumbs up to show your appreciation! Of course, if this was the answer you were looking for, don't forget to make it the Best Answer! Als...

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hi,

I have the same problem with the logo stuck on the screen and did manage to get it restarted once, reloaded the app as described in the steps above and got as far as doing a full update. After the update completed it went back to displaying the logo constantly (and occasionally vibrating, same as before). I haven't been able to make it reset again since then.

Are there any other steps to try?

Thanks

Best Answer