Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Charge HR didn't log sleep last night

ANSWERED

My Charge has been working perfectly and I've really been enjoying all its features. Last night, however, it didn't log my sleep. I've checked the Charge itself, my desktop and my Iphone. None have sleep logged at all. What has happened? If I reset my Charge, do I lost all my data for today?

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

Sometimes my Charge HR take 20-30 minutes after I get up before it shows up. I'd wait a little bit first before you do anything ..You can manually log it in form the dashboard on your PC.

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
14 REPLIES 14

Sometimes my Charge HR take 20-30 minutes after I get up before it shows up. I'd wait a little bit first before you do anything ..You can manually log it in form the dashboard on your PC.

Best Answer

I charged it and the sleep log showed up. My battery was about half way before I charged. I'm so glad its working now.

Best Answer

Good to hear ! I panic once myself for the samething.. I hate it when things don't work 😉

Best Answer
0 Votes

Me too Mike. I was so relieved! The data in the sleep graphs is very useful!

Best Answer
0 Votes

I just got my charge HR and its great.  My expanded dashboard is on my iphone and it very useful especially the auto sleep tracket.  However today when I went to my iphone dashboard - the auto sleep tracker is gone. Any idea on how to get it back on my dashboard on the iphone.  Thanks so much

Best Answer
0 Votes

Sometimes it takes a little while for it to show up. Has it shown up yet? If you havent already, I'd suggest restarting your Dashboard too.

Best Answer
0 Votes

The fitbit community is not intuitive for me and this post may or may not reach anyone.  I was trying to reply to a post of someone who said their HR didn't log sleep last night.  I saw some answers to give a while to catch up.  It's been about eight hours so I don't think it's going to.  Does anyone know why that happened?  In almost six months of fitbitdom, I have not experience anything like that.  Please respond if anyone knows what to suggest.

Best Answer

My Flex 2 did not log any of my sleep last night and today it wants me to log it manually, this does not make any sense as how would I know where to begin? I know when I went to bed and when I got up but I don't know how many times during the night I woke up or how many restless times I had during the night, that is what we bought the Flex 2 for! What is the point if you can not rely on it?

Best Answer

My Fitbit HR did. It record my sleep last night. When I tried to manually record it, it said that I can't record when there is already a sleep log for it. However, the sleep log isn't showing up...why???? It has worked SO well until now. 

Best Answer

My Fitbit did not record sleep time last night

Best Answer

Restart your phone

Best Answer

It’s jsur happened to me for the first time on my charge 2 I have 100% battery and had manually restarted it whilst it was charging before I went to bed. As I was getting simplified results due to why I believe was low battery or not enough sleep. However I know what time I was in bed by and what time I woke up had there is no data for last night whatsoever.

Best Answer

My charge HR does not calculate sleep correctly how come ? 

from 10:48 pm till - 3:28 am it says 1hr.16 min.

Best Answer
0 Votes

This resolution didn't solve my problem. 

Best Answer
0 Votes