Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Sleep charts

Why does my fitbit show 2 different sleep charts? For example one night, it will have sleep stages, then the next night it will show sleep pattern. Why is it not the same graph for every night? Thanks

Best Answer
0 Votes
4 REPLIES 4

Yes mine too! Just started doing it. One is really handy with R.E.M, light sleep etc. 

Best Answer
0 Votes

How many hours did you sleep.. I got a notification on from the app that says: 

"Sleep insights if you  sleep less than three hours at night your tracker won't be able to record a breakdown of your sleep stages. Start getting more ZZZ's to get more insight."

Best Answer

Yes, this morning my sleep chart was . . . different, I'd say dumber, like it didn't receive all the usual data. The chart in fitbit.com dashboard was titled "Sleep Pattern" instead of the usual "Sleep". Could something be wrong with my Blaze? Update: Last night's sleep chart was fine. The cause for dropping to "Sleep Pattern" appears to be if I edit that sleep session (change the wake up time, in this case). Perhaps the software has difficult parsing the data if the duration is arbitrarily changed. But I've changed sessions before; maybe it has something to do with when I do the edit (Sleep Pattern appeared when I immediately edited upon waking).

Best Answer
0 Votes

Fitbit needs to sense your heart rate in order to creat the sleeping stage chart.  Try to ware your Fitbit a little tighter, you will get your pretty sleeping stage charts back.  Hope this will help you.  

Best Answer
0 Votes