Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Aromatherapy oils for sleep

What are best aromatherapy oils to relax you for sleep?

Moderator edit: subject for clarity

Best Answer
0 Votes
5 REPLIES 5

Hi @Roseduzk   for me, it's lavender. Here is a link to a place I like - click to go there. It's got a lot you can read about the various oils and blends. I was gifted with their spray and it's got a light scent that I put on my pillowcase and on my sheets. You can get a plain oil or you can get a blend of oils. It's fun to experiment with and oils last a long time. To make my own spray, I use about 5 ounces of water, 1 ounce of cheap vodka (it acts to stabilize the oil) and 15 or so drops of oil. When the bottle gets low, I just add to it. Sometimes I put in some drops of another oil for a whole other scent. Let us know what you end up doing.

Stepping in the U.S.A. since September 2013. Android 14

Best Answer
Thank you I will try it out and other oils😊
Best Answer
0 Votes

If you have a store in your area that sells oils, that's an easy way to see if you like a scent. Walmart sells some oils in the area near vitamins. You don't have to spend a lot to enjoy the aroma. Cotton balls will hold the oil and can be placed around the house. Enjoy your journey into aromatherapy!

Best Answer
0 Votes

Jasmine and sandalwood have helped me with sleep also.

Work out...eat... sleep...repeat!
Dave | California

Best Answer

@WavyDavey    thanks - I have some jasmine in my cabinet. My spray bottle is ready for a new scent!

Best Answer