Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Blaze sleep tracking

Since the start and wake-up times are always inaccurate in the Blaze why not have a "Manual" sleep section in "Exercise" so you can accurately register sleep time. Similar to the "Walk" function. You could also include a pause button. This would be similar to the sleep function in the One which is fully manual. The One is accurate. You could give a choice of Manual or Automatic in the set-up.

ZooKeeper Ted
Best Answer
3 REPLIES 3

There's an option to manually start sleep mode in the app if you click the sleep tile and the + (top right corner on iOS). I'm not sure if pausing is an option, but you can stop it at any time.

You can also edit your sleep times by clicking an entry and (in the app) click the three dots in the top right corner. From the dashboard you can do the same by clicking 'see more' on the sleep tile and clicking the entry you want to edit.

Try again. Fail again. Fail better.
Best Answer
0 Votes

I don't take my computer with the App. to bed with me. My suggestion was for the Blaze itself not the App.

ZooKeeper Ted
Best Answer
0 Votes

I meant the phone app. I completely understand not bringing a pc to bed, but many people bring their phones.

I agree that it would be nice for the Blaze to have that function. You can look it up or suggest it in the Feature Suggestions board.

Try again. Fail again. Fail better.
Best Answer
0 Votes