Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Blaze vibrates at night with daily achievement

Hi, I have set my daily goal to be a certain amount of calories burned and on some days the achievement is fulfilled shortly after I have fallen asleep and then the Blaze vibrates and wakes me up to notify me about the achievement... I don't have any notifications on, but this feature is waking me up. I usually go to sleep at 10 pm so there's a 2 hour window before midnight when the achievement can happen while sleeping.

Is there any way to turn this achievement vibration of? Couldn't it be programmed to the tracker to check first if I'm asleep and then not to vibrate?

Best Answer
0 Votes
3 REPLIES 3

Could you not just put in a larger daily target for your calories burned? If you are getting them before you even wake up the target is not very challenging.

Another way round this would be to set a target for steps rather than calories. Unless you are a sleepwalker you won't get notified of meeting your target while you are asleep.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Thanks for you response, but the target is fulfilled just before midnight, not on the following day. And I don't want to change my daily target to other than calories. The calory amount is my main motivation to exercise.

Best Answer
0 Votes

I used to get this, the old 11:30pm congrats. I just disable notifications near bedtime and re-enable them in the morning.

Work out...eat... sleep...repeat!
Dave | California

Best Answer
0 Votes