Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Restless sleep

I've had my Fitbit Alta HR since mid July 2017 and I have used my Fitbit on sleep sensitive setting. I've liked seeing the sleep pattern insights yet I'm baffled as to why the last two nights it has showed restless sleep. So, I was wondering if anyone could shed any light on why my Fitbit thinks I've had restless nights sleep & only managing just over 3 hours total sleep.Yet there have been other nights when I know I've been awake a lot, due to being hot for example yet this was not picked up as restless. Is this normal? Happened to anyone else? Or is it a bug with the Fitbit?

Best Answer
0 Votes
5 REPLIES 5

Hi @L_MMRC,

Check out this post for more information on this issue.

Work out...eat... sleep...repeat!
Dave | California

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hi Dave, thanks for your reply however I'm unsure as to wher & what I am supposed to be reading. Do you think it's an issue with the Fitbit?

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hi @L_MMRC,

Yes, it's an issue with Fitbit, and they're working on it. As far as I know, there's nothing you can do on your end, other than make sure you're getting heart rate signal during the night.

Work out...eat... sleep...repeat!
Dave | California

Best Answer
0 Votes

Thanks Dave.

So Fitbit told me to restart it. It's made no difference at all. So disappointed that now I can't monitor my sleep as previous. 

I've only had it 6 weeks and haven't done anything any different, so what's up with it? 🙁

Best Answer
0 Votes

I am having the same issue so hopefully they will get it fixed soon.

Best Answer
0 Votes