Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Breathing Rate doesn't work

8CE38536-580A-4871-A54B-82E6329DA7B0.jpeg

Never worked. Had some random records and that's it. Who else has still this same issue?

Best Answer
6 REPLIES 6

Please see this article: https://help.fitbit.com/articles/en_US/Help_article/2463.htm

Are you wearing your band during night ? 

Best Answer
0 Votes

You don't think u think it would be dull to complain for something that doesn't work when not worn? So yes obviously I wear it during my sleep. I appreciate the help but I have already tried all the tricks in the hat.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Well you would be surprised sometimes that people ask for help and you discover they do not actually use the product. Anyway, in this case, I would say contact Customer Service and request an exchange, it seems your band is simply not working as it should and you should get a free replacement.

Best Answer
0 Votes

you are right and I didn't mean to be rude, you were making a point, I know exactly what you mean. The problem is not in the device, it's in the software. The device was already changed back in March an the issue was not fixed, therefore is not linked to the device. For nearly 6 weeks I had readings  only on Tuesdays and only if the app was left open during the night. Then two weeks ago it stopped, which means they must have tried to fix it and they didn't get it right. You would expect to contact me to discuss how odd that was, because I let them know. Nobody contacted me, they have a new device to launch and they are too busy with that. M not blaming the customer service, but if you look around you will see lots of comments on the poor R&D of such devices 

Best Answer

As luck would have it, for the first time this night, my Breathing Rate is also not showing up

Best Answer
0 Votes

Breath rate on my Charge 5 has never worked since I got it about 3 weeks ago. Fitbit Support had me try all sorts of things and in the end admitted it is a "known issue".  That really irritates me that they continue to market that the Charge 5 has breath rate capability when it does not.  False advertising.  They need to issue a statement that this metric is not provided by Charge 5..

Best Answer