Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Deep Sleep

ANSWERED

I've always been a terrible sleeper.  I've noticed that the sleep detector on my Charge 2 simultaneously puts me into a the largest portion of Deep Sleep while pumping in memories of some of my favorite TV shows.  Lying in bed and watching Amazon Prime is not the BEST thing to do before bedtime, but the FitBit has me out cold. Maybe while watching TV on my laptop puts me into a deep trance.  Wow, now that is high tech!   (Please note Sarcasm 😴 )

Moderator edit: subject for clarity

Best Answer
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

Hello @SGHinDC Welcome to the community forums! 

Thanks for sharing your experience. Deep sleep typically occurs in the first few hours of sleep. Also, note that if you haven't moved for about an hour, your Fitbit device records that you're asleep. Probably this is happening when you're watching TV but your experience is really interested.  

See you around. 

Wilson M. | Community Moderator, Fitbit.

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 REPLY 1

Hello @SGHinDC Welcome to the community forums! 

Thanks for sharing your experience. Deep sleep typically occurs in the first few hours of sleep. Also, note that if you haven't moved for about an hour, your Fitbit device records that you're asleep. Probably this is happening when you're watching TV but your experience is really interested.  

See you around. 

Wilson M. | Community Moderator, Fitbit.
Best Answer
0 Votes