Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Sleep Stages returning temporarily after Co-vid Vaccination

Just curious if this happened to anyone else who doesn’t normally get sleep stages. I seldom get sleep stages and have pretty much given up on expecting to see them on my dashboard. However, the night before my first dose of the Moderna vaccine, I didn’t get much sleep and got sleep stages. Then, after I got that first dose, I got sleep stages again 7 out of the next 9 days. Before these results, the last time I got sleep stages was one night last October, and before that it was one night last June. I just got my second dose on Friday and have started getting sleep stages again (3 nights so far). I don’t expect it to last this time either, but I wondered if this happened to anyone else.

Moderator edit: format

Charge 2 | Android Galaxy S7
Best Answer
0 Votes
2 REPLIES 2

Hmmm, when Sleep-Stages first came out it was spotty at best for me, however, it's been pretty consistent for me for a long time now.  Your post made me take a second look, I just scrolled through my sleep logs for the last 18 months, and not a single night popped up with out Sleep-Stages.  I wonder if your Charge 2 is having an issue.

Best Answer
0 Votes

No, it has always been inconsistent (and pretty much non-existent) for me, even with the Charge 2 I had before. I gave that one to my sister, and she gets sleep stages on a regular basis; so I’m pretty sure it has something to do with my body. Thanks for responding though.

Charge 2 | Android Galaxy S7
Best Answer