Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Improve your Sleep Score

How was your sleep score this week?  😴

I love to see 100 score in the Fitbit app. But this is not what I usually get, I've noticed that I can do small changes in order to improve my sleep score. 

• Avoid heavy and/or large meals within a couple hours of bedtime.
  • Take a hot bath or use relaxation techniques before bed.
  • Use the hour before bed for quiet time.
  • Go to bed and wake up at the same time every day.

500+ Best Insomnia Pictures [HD] | Download Free Images on Unsplash

Do you have an specific strategy to improve your sleep score? 💤

Want to get more active? ᕙ(˘◡˘)ᕗ Visit Get Moving in the Health & Wellness Forums.

Comparte tus sugerencias e ideas para nuevos dispositivos Fitbit ✍ Sugerencias para Fitbit.

Best Answer
2 REPLIES 2

My average sleep score was only 77 this week. Usually it's in the upper 80s. I'm not sure what went wrong. I'm going to try turning off all screens at 8 pm and see if that helps. Sometimes, I get in the habit of scrolling and scrolling on social media in the evening. That's not a helpful thing to do. 

Community Council Member

Amanda | Wyoming, USA
Pixel Watch 2, Inspire 3, Sense | Android

Best Answer

You're right, since most doctors recommend to cut off screen time 1 hour before bed. It's best if you can just read a book or a magazine before going to bed or try to do something else, listen to a podcast, drink something some tea or milk... Another solution is activating night mode or Night Shift mode (converts the on-screen color spectrum from blue to yellow), if you must to check your phone before going to bed. 😎

Want to get more active? ᕙ(˘◡˘)ᕗ Visit Get Moving in the Health & Wellness Forums.

Comparte tus sugerencias e ideas para nuevos dispositivos Fitbit ✍ Sugerencias para Fitbit.

Best Answer
0 Votes