Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Free Sleep Tracking

Hello,

I'm the owner of an older Fitbit and was thinking about upgrading.  I've noticed that some of the newer trackers do not offer the sleep tracking free (only with premium).

Can someone let me know which still offer sleep without premium?  I'm willing to buy an older model.

I wish the information was better outlined.

Thanks so much

Best Answer
0 Votes
3 REPLIES 3

All models provide the same sleep tracking without premium.  Some people try to make it sound worse than it is because some extra sleep features require Premium, but nothing that varies by model, and nothing that you would lose.

Before posting, re-read to see if it would make sense to someone else not looking at your Fitbit or phone.

Best Answer

So you're saying that the Inspire 3, Charge 5 and Versa 4 all still track Sleep stages like REM, Light and Deep sleep without Premium?

Best Answer
0 Votes

Correct, but if in doubt, just make sure you buy from somewhere that allows returns, such as this website, so you can return it if not so.

However, note that on any device you can have problems not getting sleep stages, supposedly because of not getting consistent heart rate reading throughout the night, though it might otherwise appear that heart rate readings were consistent.

Before posting, re-read to see if it would make sense to someone else not looking at your Fitbit or phone.

Best Answer