Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to turn sleep score back to sleep average

Is there a way to bring back the weekly sleep average?

As a shift worker this was more helpful with my sleep patterns than the new sleep score is.

Best Answer
4 REPLIES 4

@AshMinx  @SunsetRunner   I'm sorry that no one responded to your question.  Your average sleep didn't go away.  It's just not the first screen.  When you open your sleep tile, swipe to the left on the sleep score graph.  Now you will find your Hours Slept.

Community Council Member

Laurie | Maryland, USA

Sense 2, Luxe, Aria 2 | iOS | Mac OS

Take a look at the Fitbit help site for further assistance and information.

Best Answer

That's not my question. I know I can look at hours but I want my weekly hours average back. As a shift worker this was vital. Sleep score is pointless, makes no sense and is inaccurate

Best Answer

I’m aware of that page and the hours I sleep each night. I want to see my WEEKLY SLEEP HOURS AVERAGE. I find the ‘sleep score’ absolutely useless and do not understand the change.

For shift workers the previous weekly average hours setting was much better.

Best Answer
0 Votes

@AshMinx  @SunsetRunner  The information is still in the app.  I am an iOS user, so my icon to expand or contract a display is an icon of arrows pointing apart.   When I expand the Hours Slept, I can choose among 1 wk, 1 mo, 3 mo, and 1 yr.

The app change that puts Sleep Score first has frustrated many users.  If you want to have Hours Slept displayed first, then I recommend you browse the Feature Suggestion forum for and existing request or start one yourselves.  Activity on the Feature Suggestion forum lets Fitbit know what is on user's minds.

Community Council Member

Laurie | Maryland, USA

Sense 2, Luxe, Aria 2 | iOS | Mac OS

Take a look at the Fitbit help site for further assistance and information.

Best Answer