Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I don't understand sleep score

ANSWERED

I have been a Fitbit user since 2013 but only recently started looking at my sleep score. I have always just looked at how much time I slept. I am confused by what the score means.

Recently I have slept 6hr 13 min for a sleep score of 82, 7 hr 20 min for 84, and 8 hr 19 min for 85. How can three nights sleeps, differing so much in time, only show a 3 point sleep score difference?

Best Answer
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

Don't you get a screen like this when you tap on the individual day?

Capture+_2021-05-02-14-33-15.png

Your sleep score is based on 100 points: 50 points for time asleep, 25 for Deep and REM, and 25 for Restoration.

If you want to read more, see What's sleep score in the Fitbit app? 

Before posting, re-read to see if it would make sense to someone else not looking at your Fitbit or phone.

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
0 Votes
3 REPLIES 3

Don't you get a screen like this when you tap on the individual day?

Capture+_2021-05-02-14-33-15.png

Your sleep score is based on 100 points: 50 points for time asleep, 25 for Deep and REM, and 25 for Restoration.

If you want to read more, see What's sleep score in the Fitbit app? 

Before posting, re-read to see if it would make sense to someone else not looking at your Fitbit or phone.

Best Answer
0 Votes

That is what you see with premium. Non premium only see

IMG_1200.jpeg

Best Answer
0 Votes

You are right (obviously).  I was thinking non-premium showed the components.  But now at least you know what the components are and what fraction each counts, even though you cannot see the scores on each.

Best Answer
0 Votes