Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Sleep function no longer works

It's been 12 days w/o the sleep tracker working. 
Unsure why. 
Anyone have insight? When I asked support last week they just told me to reset it but that didn't fix it.

Moderator edit: subject for clarity 

Best Answer
0 Votes
7 REPLIES 7

Hello @spicynachoo, it's great to see you around! Thank you for the information and the troubleshooting steps you've followed! 

I received information from our Support Team that they worked on your case. Since you have received assistance from them, our team will continue assisting you and get back to you shortly. Please keep an eye on your inbox. 

Have a great day! 

Wilson M. | Community Moderator, Fitbit.
Best Answer
0 Votes

Hey, it's been over a week. 
The fitbit is not even a year old and I rely on the sleep function for my health. 
Is there anyway to fix this or should I look into Apple watches?

Best Answer

@spicynachoo, thank you for your reply! 

I'm very sorry for the difficulty and I appreciate your understanding but since you previously contacted our Support Team, my recommendation is to contact them one more time as suggested by them or update your case. You can click here to get connected and mention that you have a case number so they can assist you from there. 

Have a great day! 

Best Answer
0 Votes

Thankyou Wilson, I chatted w/ support 4 times this week. 
Now I was able to send my case number thru via Twitter Support. 
I am worried that I am getting the run around as i'm approaching the 1 year mark for my device. 
Any advice?

The green lights on the back do not appear. Heart Rate, Sleep and GPS hasn't been working since February.

Best Answer

@spicynachoo I appreciate the detailed information. 

I was able to see that our Support Team have reached out to you, so I recommend updating your case and our team will be glad to continue assisting you. 

Have a great day! 

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hey, 
So my current status : They sent a link for a replacement offer however it expired and I am unable to contact anyone to get the link back.

Best Answer
0 Votes

@spicynachoo Nice to see you around!

I've noticed that you replied back to your case and our Support Team has helped with the situation. Please keep an eye on your inbox and make sure to reply back to that email if you still have questions about the recent outcome of your case. 

Have a great day. 

Best Answer
0 Votes