Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Inconsistent logging of sleep

I have noticed lately that my Inspire has been missing parts or all of my sleep at night. The battery is fully or nearly fully charged during these periods. Any idea what might be going wrong?

Best Answer
1 REPLY 1

Just got a Charge 3 a week ago - I got a sleep score on the first night but no joy since with either a server did not allow log to be saved message or only random hour or two being recorded as sleep through out the night (and it doesn't seem to matter if I use the app to 'go to sleep and wake up' or just let it work it out based on my goal times). Of course editing to log the actual hours over the random hours it did record means you lose the little data that is there. 
The only things I read about sensitivity and everything so far is about changing settings from sensitive to normal, however it is on normal and will try sensitive tonight. If that doesn't work then we're back to the store for an exchange since sleep tracking is very important to me. 

***update***

changed sensitivity to sensitive

As found and suggested somewhere, turned watch so face is on inside instead of outside of wrist

logged going to bed and awake in the app on phone sitting next to the bed

Another useless 'couldn't save log to servers' message. 

verified phone app is up to date. 

manual synch of phone/watch

7 days and ONE sleep log. I'm in bed from 10:30pm to 06:45 each day and my app reports:

day 1 - Mon 6:51

Tues - 6:32

Wed - no hours

Thurs 1 hour and then another 1 hour 20 minutes

Fri - 5:39

Sat - 2 hours 2 min

today - 2 hours 51 minutes7uyyy

-->I know I'm not getting great sleep and that's a very big reason I bought this Charge 3 - but suggesting I'm getting on average 4 hours 23 minutes per night? I wouldn't be able to survive!

- yes, I can and do go in and edit by hand, but if I have to do that, why wouldn't I buy a pencil and notebook and save myself $165? 

Best Answer
0 Votes