Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

When will Sleep Score be available to all?

Any ideas when sleep score will be available to everyone?

Best Answer
22 REPLIES 22

Hi @zennode ,

We're not sure yet. Fitbit did send out an email today stating the beta program would end on the May 20th. No word on when it gets released to everyone.

Work out...eat... sleep...repeat!
Dave | California

Best Answer
0 Votes

Scoring has appeared on my app, but with no actual score recorded for any night.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hey @Bunggle, I don't see any Android app updates since May 22 and no scores either?

Best Answer

I found the Sleep Score so valuable for my sleep tracking during the beta!  Fitbit I'm begging you!  Give me my Sleep Score back!  I'm lost without it!

Best Answer
0 Votes

It is now available on my wife's Fitbit, but not mine. Support said it is a premium service and I need to buy a plan. However, my wife has not, and they confirmed that. I do not think support knows what is going on or is aware of the feature.

Best Answer

There seems to be conflicting information on sleep score depending on where one looks. would be great to have a statement from fitbit clarifying

Best Answer

Seems like September. They announced it today. 

Why you would announce a feature that people can’t use is beyond me. 

Best Answer

I asked support that and they said I would have to subscribe to the premium service for it, and even that wont be available until sept 15th

Best Answer

Why would you implement this as mandatory.  I personally liked the old way.  The new sleep score is too convoluted, I just want to see the time slept!!!!!!!!!!

Best Answer

Exactly! I couldn't care less about the sleep score. I just want to see average amount of time I slept. 

Best Answer
Well just appeared today!!!

Thank you,

James Knox
419-957-4024

<°)))><
Best Answer
0 Votes

Well I just started getting the score and it's nice. 

Best Answer

@Jknox65 wrote:

Well I just started getting the score and it's nice. 

I agree there’s value added in it, compared to the previous way of presenting things. It helps putting things like sleep stages into perspective, to see how they impact the quality of your sleep.

Dominique | Finland

Ionic, Aria, Flyer, TrendWeight | Windows 7, OS X 10.13.5 | Motorola Moto G6 (Android 9), iPad Air (iOS 12.4.4)

Take a look at the Fitbit help site for further assistance and information.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Why don't they give us both (sleep score and average sleep?)  That's the question!  We should be able to toggle these things on/off in settings.

Best Answer

Mine is giving me both.  Time slept, time spent in each sleep stage & sleep score. 

Best Answer
0 Votes
I've gotta say I'm disappointed in Fitbit's decision to make the additional
sleep data only available to Premium subscribers. I'm OK with a Premium
subscription for Coaching, etc but don't hide data from me and then expect
me to pay so that I can see it. #moneygrab
Best Answer

I know that they said the sleep score would only be available for premium, but they released it to the public yesterday.

Best Answer
0 Votes

@Lorenkwatson they only made sleep score available and not the 3 components / scores that make up the overall Sleep Score.  This is the data I was referring to as being hidden to non-subscribers.

Best Answer

Removing the actual data of weekly sleep average from the app and replacing it with a "score" you then have to pay extra in order to "gain insights" is not adding a feature; it's removing one. And it's insulting.

My partner has been suggesting I get an Apple Watch instead. Guess now is the time. So disappointed with this botched "upgrade."

Best Answer