Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Revert to Sleep Averages vs Sleep Score

Anyone know how to revert to the sleep averages vs the score? I hate the “sleep score.” But used the sleep average DAILY. Fitbit how do we change this? Please make it customizable. I created an account on this forum to figure it out. That’s how much I want it changed!!

Best Answer
3 REPLIES 3

It's no possible to revert it, and Fitbit has been ignoring user feedback for months already. You can vote and comment on this suggestion here: https://community.fitbit.com/t5/Feature-Suggestions/Removing-the-sleep-score/idi-p/3611214

But most probably it will keep getting ignored. Because you know, we already paid our money to Fitbit and nothing we say or do on some internal forums would affect their short-term cashflow, corporate bonuses and stuff.

If we want to be heard, we have to take it outside, where potential customers, who have not yet purchased a Fitbit, may see and change their decision. Leave a 1-star rating in the App Store/Google Play, Amazon and everywhere else where potential buyers can see it.

Best Answer
That’s a great idea!! Thank you!
Best Answer

@MayraConejo wrote:

Anyone know how to revert to the sleep averages vs the score?

You cannot replace the scores with the averages. However, you can still see your beloved averages, in addition to the scores.

Dominique | Finland

Ionic, Aria, Flyer, TrendWeight | Windows 7, OS X 10.13.5 | Motorola Moto G6 (Android 9), iPad Air (iOS 12.4.4)

Take a look at the Fitbit help site for further assistance and information.

Best Answer
0 Votes