Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

When will Sleep Score be available to all?

Any ideas when sleep score will be available to everyone?

Best Answer
22 REPLIES 22

@jkelleyfit Good luck with the Apple Watch. To my knowledge, that's a smartwatch and not a dedicated fitness tracker, with their sleep feedback being nowhere close to Fitbit's capabilities. 

Best Answer

The activity capabilities, from what I've both read and seen via friends, is on par with my Fitbit Alta HR. There are even a couple of features I like better.

The sleep capabilities have been a strong point of the Fitbit, which is why the manner In which they've rolled this out is so infuriating.

For me, it's a nice to have but ultimately unnecessary feature. But I feel for those with sleep anxieties, PTSD, or other health issues who report that having their sleep judged rather than measured only increases their anxiety.

The sleep score should have been rolled out as an option so those who don't care to see it could continue to see average weekly data instead. It's a simple toggle they chose not to implement in hopes of enticing users to upgrade their services for a fee.

To me that is simply bad form, and makes me question whether I want to continue supporting Fitbit as a company, something I've never seriously considered before. I use a number of Apple products already, so whatever loss of sleep data I may experience in the near term would likely be compensated by added connectivity to other apps I routinely use.

Best Answer

Yes, my question exactly!

Best Answer
0 Votes