Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Inconsistent scoring and tracking for the identical data (Inspire 2)

Greetings!  This morning, as an experiment, I noted the details of my sleep data, deleted the log, then put the sleep times back in.  I was hoping that instead of giving me sleep stages it would give me the non-detailed data which include number of times awake, number of times restless, and total minutes of time awake/restless.  But that didn't happen.  It recreated my data with the sleep stages and gave me a sleep score.  HOWEVER, somehow in so doing, it increased my "time asleep" by 5 minutes, added 14 minutes of REM, decreased light sleep by 8 minutes, and decreased deep sleep by 1 minute.  These changes altered the sleep score from 79 to 83, raising it to "good" instead of "fair."  I wish I had thought to make a screenshot, so I would know in what ways (if any) the overall profile of the sleep session had changed.  

This surprised me, that the algorithm would look at the identical data and interpret it differently from one time to the next.

Note: Despite profile name, I am not a runner. I am disabled. This name was assigned by a moderator.
Best Answer
0 Votes
0 REPLIES 0