Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Many awake times (~30)

What does this graph suggest?  Notice the many red dots (29).  Is this normal?
2days sleep

Best Answer
0 Votes
4 REPLIES 4

Seems to be normal. I have the same thing and others i know as well.

I have almost between 40 to over an hr of awake time.

Apparently what it means is that you were not really sleeping in that time but you won't remember it.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Wowsers! I am sooooo envious - you get 2 hours of deep sleep, you lucky thing. I average about 30 mins, sometimes less... I think that the really short instances of 'awake' time are actually just 'restless' time rather than actually being properly awake. From what I have seen others post about their sleep patterns, this is pretty much 'normal'. Looks like you get pretty good sleep Smiley Happy 

Best Answer
0 Votes

Sometimes I remember many of them, but definitely not all.

Best Answer
0 Votes

And thank you!  I always end up over both bars on deep sleep, which according to this site is suppose to help rebuilding/repairing/immune system.  It makes sense that I'd be in repair for so long, since my doctor has been unable to diagnose a health issue I've been dealing with for 5 months.  I have gone through eye pressure tests/emergency room visits/blood work/urine tests/cat scan/MRI/ultra sound, etc.  I've been told it's an infection, it's a vein in my brain, it's stress, it's an infection, it's kidney problems, it's an infection, it's kidney stones, etc.

Anyway, glad to hear I'm getting the kind of sleep I need to help repair.

Best Answer
0 Votes