Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Missing Sleep Data?

I synced my Fitbit Wednesday and upon trying to login discovered Fitbit was down or something - it simply wasn't possible to login that day. I'm having the same issue today, but come to conclude that Fitbit and Google Chrome aren't playing nice so using IE11 to post this message instead.

While my Wednesday sync uploaded most of my data, my sleep info appears to be missing and I'm a tad confused. I have a start time, an end time, and 0 mins recorded. Did the server break that day or something? It's not that I was awake for 8 hours or anything - there is absolutely no info on the sleep page, no line graph, no sleep stage percentages, nothing! Can anyone explain what's going on with Fitbit?

Thanks.

Best Answer
0 Votes
2 REPLIES 2

Good luck with getting a sensible response. My experience with sleep monitoring has been variable at best. Last night I apparently went to sleep at 9:30 PM - which is absolute nonsense. It was probably after midnight before I actually got to sleep. I find that sometimes the connection between the watch and the app can go haywire. Rebooting the watch and the phone seems to clear the glitch. However, it won't get the missing data back... that has disappeared into the ether!

R.S.
Best Answer
0 Votes

Husband and I just got our Inspire HD fit bits for Christmas. Last week our sleep reports included all the sleep detail, REM, deep sleep, light sleep, awake.  But this week it is just reporting awake time and sleep time.  All the other information is correct, just missing the specific sleep data.  Anyone else knows what's going on?

Best Answer
0 Votes