Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Not disturbing sleep log when opening fitbit app

ANSWERED

I am using the Versa on my daughter to get sleep logs since she potentially has a circadian rhythm disorder called "Sighted Non-24" or "Hypernychthemeral Syndrome". I am using my android phone to monitor her, as well as the desktop website. If I check her sleeping activity on my phone, will the app think she's actually awake? Will it disrupt the logs and say that she is waking up and opening the app on my phone (which is me) when she is actually sleeping? I need to make sure her logs are accurate.

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

@Erica2busy  I don't know what the result will be -- I don't know my husband's password to run an experiment on his phone. 

I can say for certain that sleep logs can be edited.  When you tap on the sleep tile, then on a specific day > tap on the   º º º  and edit the sleep time.

Here is what to do if checking on her while she is asleep breaks it into a section with sleep stages and a section with sleep patterns.  Delete the log that is sleep patterns, then edit the log with sleep stages to cover the entire time.  Sometimes I nod off on the couch, then wake up and go to bed.  I get a nap with patterns, then my sleep with stages.  After deleting the nap and editing, I get a complete sleep stages log with an awake time added in.

I hope this helps.

Community Council Member

Laurie | Maryland, USA

Sense 2, Luxe, Aria 2 | iOS | Mac OS

Take a look at the Fitbit help site for further assistance and information.

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 REPLY 1

@Erica2busy  I don't know what the result will be -- I don't know my husband's password to run an experiment on his phone. 

I can say for certain that sleep logs can be edited.  When you tap on the sleep tile, then on a specific day > tap on the   º º º  and edit the sleep time.

Here is what to do if checking on her while she is asleep breaks it into a section with sleep stages and a section with sleep patterns.  Delete the log that is sleep patterns, then edit the log with sleep stages to cover the entire time.  Sometimes I nod off on the couch, then wake up and go to bed.  I get a nap with patterns, then my sleep with stages.  After deleting the nap and editing, I get a complete sleep stages log with an awake time added in.

I hope this helps.

Community Council Member

Laurie | Maryland, USA

Sense 2, Luxe, Aria 2 | iOS | Mac OS

Take a look at the Fitbit help site for further assistance and information.

Best Answer
0 Votes