Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re-synching deleted sleep info

Hi, I have my phone synced to my daughter’s Inspire as she is ill, and I need to keep an eye on progress or problems. Around 8am, I synched, and got all her sleep info, including restoration, REM and deep sleep, and time slept vrs time awake. She went back to sleep, so I re-synched at 8:45am. All the info disappeared in the re-synching, and Inspire gave me only a simplified version of her sleep, with no REM’s, deep, restoration etc. This is really frustrating, and has happened more than a few times in the couple of months I’ve been tracking. Maybe consistency is too much to ask for in a cheap watch, and I need a better model? 

Best Answer
0 Votes
2 REPLIES 2

I had a similar issue--my sleep score, hear rate, etc. icons wouldn't allow me to access the data as usual (stats over time, etc.) so I uninstalled the app and reinstalled it. Now there's none of my data from the months and months of tracking I had access to on my app and online dashboard. Can it be recovered? This is extraordinarily frustrating.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hello @FayRay @Caturkey14, welcome to the community forums! Thank you for the information! 

@FayRay it could be related to the App so please make sure that the Fitbit App on your mobile device is up to date. The updated version is 3.37. For instructions about how to update it, please go to this link: How do I use the Fitbit app?

@Caturkey14 I'm very sorry for the experience but uninstalling the App can lead to lose data. This data can't be recovered. 

See you around. 

Wilson M. | Community Moderator, Fitbit.
Best Answer
0 Votes