Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Restoration Score not showing. Is it for Premium subscribers only?

ANSWERED

I have seen some mentions and screenshots of a Restoration Score in the app, but I cannot find this in my app (as described here).  I am only able to see my final Sleep Score, not the breakdown.  Is the Restoration Score only available for Premium subscribers?  I'm located in Canada, so it's also possible that these features are not rolled out here.  Can anyone confirm?

I have a Charge 3 with app version 3.14 on Android. 

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

Yes, breakdown of total score between "Time asleep" (50/100), "Deep and REM" (25/100) and "Restoration" (25/100) is premium only. I’m based in Finland and I have access to it, so it’s not like it’s a US-only feature for the time being (as has been the case for some other features that were rolled out first for US users).

Dominique | Finland

Ionic, Aria, Flyer, TrendWeight | Windows 7, OS X 10.13.5 | Motorola Moto G6 (Android 9), iPad Air (iOS 12.4.4)

Take a look at the Fitbit help site for further assistance and information.

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
1 REPLY 1

Yes, breakdown of total score between "Time asleep" (50/100), "Deep and REM" (25/100) and "Restoration" (25/100) is premium only. I’m based in Finland and I have access to it, so it’s not like it’s a US-only feature for the time being (as has been the case for some other features that were rolled out first for US users).

Dominique | Finland

Ionic, Aria, Flyer, TrendWeight | Windows 7, OS X 10.13.5 | Motorola Moto G6 (Android 9), iPad Air (iOS 12.4.4)

Take a look at the Fitbit help site for further assistance and information.

Best Answer