Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SLEEP DATA CHANGED FORMAT?

Good morning, I've only been wearing my fitbit ionic for 2 days (love it already), but on recording my sleep on the first night it showed a graph with the sleep stages, for some reason on recording my sleep last night it will only now show the data as a sleep pattern, I like the sleep stages? why did it change?

Could somebody explain this to me please, I'm really driven to improve my sleep! x

Best Answer
1 REPLY 1

@OLICOLLI wrote:

Good morning, I've only been wearing my fitbit ionic for 2 days (love it already), but on recording my sleep on the first night it showed a graph with the sleep stages, for some reason on recording my sleep last night it will only now show the data as a sleep pattern, I like the sleep stages? why did it change?

Could somebody explain this to me please, I'm really driven to improve my sleep! x

Hi @OLICOLLI.

Sometimes when it can't get your heart rate throughout the night, it will go back to the prior sleep pattern. If this is the case, you'll see a warning in the app about it.

If there's no warning about heart rate, then I would do the following:

Log out of app.

Restart the Ionic (hold left and lower buttons for 10sec + until Fitbit logo appears)

Log back in app.

Let me know if those fix it for you. Maybe once a month I'll get the old style sleep tracking, usually from losing heart rate during the night.

Work out...eat... sleep...repeat!
Dave | California

Best Answer