Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Share Your Sleep Profile Here!

Screenshot_20220721-084302.png

This is a pretty accurate description of how my sleep has been since I started tracking at the very end of last year.

Best Answer
0 Votes
9 REPLIES 9

How do you see your sleep profile?

Best Answer
0 Votes

@BradTad Do you have Fitbit Premium? It's with the latest app update. I think it might also be a server side update that gets pushed to individual users.

https://blog.fitbit.com/fitbit-sleep-profile/

Best Answer
0 Votes

Yeah, I forgot I had turned off auto update on my phone apps.

Best Answer

Screenshot_20220807-085239.jpg

 I've never had a chart like this and I slept well so what voted be causing it 

Best Answer
0 Votes

@janetb21 this is an issue with the Fitbit Android app. It is happening to a lot of us right now. There's a discussion about it here and you may want to watch that thread for updates. 

Community Council Member

Amanda | Wyoming, USA
Pixel Watch 2, Inspire 3, Sense | Android

Best Answer
0 Votes

I have auto-update turned off and updated the FitBit app this morning - now I wish I hadn't - the new version is effectively a "downgrade" for my premium account so if they don't fix it ASAP then I'll quit the premium account - the "enhanced" display effectively makes it much harder to check the data.  It was always so easy but now I have to fiddle with the app.

Screenshot_20220807-104233.png

A nice account addition would be to give users the ability to remove the most recent "update" when it's a pain in the butt.

Best Answer

@EdmundC How has it been for you since posting this? My graphs and info have been fine since getting the latest update.

Best Answer
Hi

The graphs seem to be working ok now though I'm not keen on the change of
colours but I'll get used to it.
So far so good thanks for asking 😊
Best Answer
0 Votes

It looks like the data is being presented a little better now,  Essentially the update just makes the presentation of the data documenting what we all do a little harder to understand, originally you could just glance at it and see what was happening - for example you could just see the last 7 days of data but now when it's no the end of the week you only get a few days of data and have to play with the app to find the rest of the 7 days data.

Best Answer
0 Votes