Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Sleep Graph

I just bought my fitbit ionic a week ago. All my sleep graphs are a graph that shows Asleep in dark blue, Restless in a light blue and awake a red. Then I have graph that shows Awake, REM, Light, Deep. How do I see all my sleeps with this graph? The second graph that I have one night with is way better! Can I change the other ones to this graph somehow? Thanks! 

Best Answer
5 REPLIES 5

The one you prefer is the one with sleep stages.

There are various reasons why it might not be able to detect sleep stages some night.

See Why don't I see sleep stages today?  and the other surrounding help sections for more about sleep tracking.

Before posting, re-read to see if it would make sense to someone else not looking at your Fitbit or phone.

Best Answer
0 Votes
Thanks!! It is because I guess forgot to use the go to sleep app one night! I will stop using that!!

Sent from my iPhone
Best Answer
0 Votes

Do not use "Begin sleep now".  Just let Fitbit figure it all out itself.

I guess that option is just meant for trackers without heart rate monitors that just rely of sensing movement.

I hope that gets you better results now.

Before posting, re-read to see if it would make sense to someone else not looking at your Fitbit or phone.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Last night I did not do begin sleep now and I did not get the detailed graph still. 

Best Answer
0 Votes

Sleep Cycle: Best sleep-tracker app and Misfit Ray is The best sleep tracker under £50. 

Best Answer
0 Votes