Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Sleep Score Sometimes Changes

ANSWERED

Hi All,

I noticed sometimes when I first sync my versa 2 in the morning I will get something like 3 hrs and 40 min sleep and a score of 63.  And I know I slept better than that.  Then I resync it and it goes to 7 hrs and 10 min and says sleep score 73.   Just curious why this might be?  

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

Happens to me too.  I figure sometime during night, it thought you were up and calculated score;  but with later data, it realized you were going back to sleep and it should all count as the same sleep session.

Before posting, re-read to see if it would make sense to someone else not looking at your Fitbit or phone.

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
0 Votes
2 REPLIES 2

Happens to me too.  I figure sometime during night, it thought you were up and calculated score;  but with later data, it realized you were going back to sleep and it should all count as the same sleep session.

Before posting, re-read to see if it would make sense to someone else not looking at your Fitbit or phone.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Thank you.  I figured that's what it was.  I do wake up and go to the bathroom.  I have mild apnea.  I treat it with an oral appliance.  I tried CPAP, but could not adapt and it beat me up.   I looked like I aged 10 years on CPAP.  Puffy face, dry eyes, mask lines.   The oral appliance is easier, but likely not as good as CPAP.  My AHI was 10 so not very high.  I am sure by learning to side sleep and using an oral appliance I am down to 5 or less which is considered normal.  Also with CPAP I never got as good a sleep score as with the TAP.  I think that's because CPAP woke me a lot during the night.  There was always something either with the hose, a mask leak, a mouth leak, humidity in the hose, etc.   Thanks! 

Best Answer
0 Votes