Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Sleep as Android & Versa

Hello,

I start using Versa synchronised with Sleep as Android to track sleep and have a smart alarm, Im looking for  combining the versa and sleep as androind, despite knowing that they can do it individually.

When I tracked my sleep last night with sleep as android, activate the watch on it, with fitbit app already installed, I got light sleep all night on sleep as android, and different tracking in fitbit app..

My watch is not that tight, both apps installed, bluetooth activated, tracking sleep on android on, with mentionning using fitbit smartwatch.

Does somebody have the same issue? Any tips so Sleep as android can track correctly my sleep with Versa?

Thank you in advance.

Amine.

Best Answer
1 REPLY 1

Hello @Aminos, welcome to the community forums! 

Looks like the Sleep as Android with Fitbit is in beta only and we currently don't have information if it will be released. I'd recommend to post this idea in the Feature Suggestions board so our developers can take it into consideration to implement this for new updates or product development. If you find that a similar suggestion has already been made by another member of the community, you can vote for their idea and add your comments.

I'll be around. 

Wilson M. | Community Moderator, Fitbit.
Best Answer