Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Sleep disappeared from the App

ANSWERED

My sleep recording has disappeared from the app. I really liked that too. Any help please ?

Moderator edit: subject for clarity

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

Hi @KatieMidd ! Nice to see you on the Community! Thank you for your information. 

Your sleep record/tile will not appear on your app if you don't have a heart rate able tracker or watch paired to your account. 

The happens mostly when you remove the device of your account or you performed a factory reset, and didn't setup the device again. 

Or if you logged out of your Fitbit app and then logged in but with another email address. Small changes on the email address can create a new account . 
e.g your main account is musterman1@gmail.com and you only gave input musterman1@hotmail.com you created another account and therefore your Fitbit device is not on that account. 

To check the email address on the account on your app, please tap on your profile picture> account settings>change email address. Do not change the address here, just make sure that the one displayed is the one you created your main account. 

If it's not, log out of the app and then log in again with the right email address. 

Then tap on your profile picture and verify that your Fitbit device is paired to your account if not , please follow the steps in here: How do I set up my Fitbit device?

Hope this helps

JuanFitbit | Community Moderator, Fitbit. Hat dir mein Beitrag geholfen dann markier ihn als Lösung und gib mir Kudos !! Habt ihr Tipps um fitter zu werden? Lifestyle Discussion forum.

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
4 REPLIES 4

Hello @andrea.autumn, welcome to the community forums! 

Are you referring that the Sleep tile no longer appears on your Fitbit App? If that is the case, I'd like to recommend visiting the following link to add tiles back on your Fitbit App: How do I use the Fitbit app?

If this is not applicable, please provide more details. This way I can find the proper steps and information to further assist. 

I look forward to your response. 

Wilson M. | Community Moderator, Fitbit.
Best Answer

Just in the last some days my sleep tracking was no longer on my dashboard. I thought I had accidentally deleted it but I cannot find it anywhere in my app! Thanks a lot! It was useful for me too! 

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hi @KatieMidd ! Nice to see you on the Community! Thank you for your information. 

Your sleep record/tile will not appear on your app if you don't have a heart rate able tracker or watch paired to your account. 

The happens mostly when you remove the device of your account or you performed a factory reset, and didn't setup the device again. 

Or if you logged out of your Fitbit app and then logged in but with another email address. Small changes on the email address can create a new account . 
e.g your main account is musterman1@gmail.com and you only gave input musterman1@hotmail.com you created another account and therefore your Fitbit device is not on that account. 

To check the email address on the account on your app, please tap on your profile picture> account settings>change email address. Do not change the address here, just make sure that the one displayed is the one you created your main account. 

If it's not, log out of the app and then log in again with the right email address. 

Then tap on your profile picture and verify that your Fitbit device is paired to your account if not , please follow the steps in here: How do I set up my Fitbit device?

Hope this helps

JuanFitbit | Community Moderator, Fitbit. Hat dir mein Beitrag geholfen dann markier ihn als Lösung und gib mir Kudos !! Habt ihr Tipps um fitter zu werden? Lifestyle Discussion forum.

Best Answer

Hello Juan! Thanks a lot!

Best Answer