Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Sleep not tracking

Out of the blue as of December 1st 2022 my sleep is not being tracked.  I have refreshed, synced and checked all settings but it still isn't tracking.  Any suggestions as to why this would all of a sudden stop?

Best Answer
7 REPLIES 7

My Fitbit luxe has done the same. It was working fine and tracking my sleep and then stopped as I had to reset the device. 

Best Answer

I have experienced the same problem -- no sleep and missing some metric data for these 2022 dates: 12/7  12/8  12/10  12/11.

My Versa 3 is charged and has been rebooted several times.  😣

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hi I contacted Fitbit help line who took me through the steps to hopefully getting it to track again. There is a small button on the end of the charger, I had to press this 3 times. I have to check whether this has cleared the issue for the next 3 nights  hope it helps. It would not let me post the helpline number on the forum. 

Best Answer
0 Votes

Thank you so much for your response.  I have a Versa3 (not Sense as stated) so my charger does not have the  button you  mentioned.  Just removed the app from my phone and reinstalled; hoping that will  resolve the problem.  Happy Holidays!

Best Answer

I have the Charge 4 and mine is doing the same and when I did the sync its no longer even listed, these are the only things I have now. IMG_5826.PNG

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hi my Fitbit Luxe did the same, I contacted the UK Fitbit helpline. They told me to press the button at the side of the charger 3 times (not sure on other models). Then it should come back after 3 nights. A Fitbit update was also completed and my Fitbit sleep tracker is now working again. Contact Uk Fitbit helpline. 

Best Answer
0 Votes
Thank you for your help.
Best Answer
0 Votes