Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Sleep score disappeared?

I’m wondering if anybody has noticed that the sleep score has disappeared. I looked at my logs and see that it was there yesterday, but it is apparently gone now, and you can only access it by paying for it.

I’ve been using FitBit for the last 5 years, but am now thinking I’m going to upgrade to something better. While I appreciate what FitBit was able to do for me (by providing heart rate, steps etc) I’m feeling that the “bang for the buck” keeps decreasing over time. Interestingly, they continue to get data from me though…

Best Answer
5 REPLIES 5

Has nothing to do with paying for it.  Some nights you just don't happen to get a score for whatever a reason, maybe watch slipped on wrist so didn't get consistent readings, or who knows why, but it has nothing to do with some big conspiracy theory.  It might be back tomorrow, with no relation to whether or not you make a payment.

So really no need to sleep with that tin foil hat on.

Before posting, re-read to see if it would make sense to someone else not looking at your Fitbit or phone.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Mone just disappeared too. It shows up on my fitbit, but the tab in my app is gone. ???  Ugh. I want those reports while I'm going through health stuff.. Did you ever resolve the issue?

Best Answer
0 Votes

I just noticed this month that my sleep scores are no long available and now I have to pay to get them. Very disappointing.  I am now looking at other options outside of fitbit. This has gotten ridiculous...charging for everything.  I have to now download multiple apps to get what one app<fitbit> used to give me. 

Best Answer
0 Votes

When users say your sleep scores are gone, it's often impossible to tell if you mean the sleep tile if missing from the phone app, or that the sleep tile is there and you are getting a sleep record but just not the sleep stages and a sleep score.

If the sleep tile is missing from app, try the Edit button near top right of Today screen, then scroll down to 'Additional Stats" to see if it is there to be added back.

If you are getting sleep record but not sleep stages or sleep score, it might mean  it is not getting a consistent heart rate reading through the night.  Or perhaps it could mean your heart rate is irregular.

Note well: Neither of these has anything to do with paying for Premium.  I understand if you choose to go with some option other than Fitbit, but blaming Premium for this would not be a good reason.

Before posting, re-read to see if it would make sense to someone else not looking at your Fitbit or phone.

Best Answer
0 Votes

I also had a sleep score disappear.  I saw last night's score this morning but then after I took my fit bit off to shower, the sleep score disappeared. 😕

Best Answer
0 Votes