Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Sleep stages

I was without my Fitbit One for several weeks. Long story; I have it back. I have synced it and it works great tracking my steps, elevation, etc. It will tell me how long I slept but not the sleep stages! Help please.

Best Answer
0 Votes
3 REPLIES 3

Hi @Long72 and welcome to the community.

I believe the reason you aren't seeing sleep stages is that kind of measurement requires a Fitbit with heart rate tracking, which the One doesn't have. The next time you wish to upgrade your Fitbit, I would definitely recommend getting one with heart rate tracking.

Here's an article from Fitbit that goes into more detail about sleep tracking.

Work out...eat... sleep...repeat!
Dave | California

Best Answer
0 Votes
Hi and thanks for your response. The thing I am confused about is it did record my sleep stages before I was separated from my Fitbit .

Sent from my iPhone
Best Answer
0 Votes

Hi @WavyDavey.

I'm also experiencing loss of sleep tracking like @Long72 has.

I have a Flex 2 and since the day I bought it I have been able to track my sleep, now since the latest update I can't due to no heart rate monitor.

I'd like to know how I can track my sleep again using the device I purchased to do just that! I have a screenshot taken today of the Fitbit page that states I can track sleep with my Flex 2, so why is it not available anymore as it has been working fine until now?

Thanks

Best Answer
0 Votes