Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Sleep

My Fitbit doesn’t show any sleep score at all this AM! what’s up???

Best Answer
2 REPLIES 2

which fitbit do you have? have you encountered this problem before? try restarting your tracker before bed and see if it helps 

Elena | Pennsylvania

Best Answer
0 Votes

I have a fitbit Charge 2 and July 9th I got my last sleep score for the month. Come this month I received a sleep score on Aug 1- 9th, and nothing again since. Fitbit refuses to acknowledge this is an issue. No change in sleep, or wear. I tried all the troubleshooting steps. Its almost to me as if I'm getting a 9 day trial on sleep score these 2 months, but they say that it isn't going premium. Some people have said their sleep scores came back with Fitbit premium trial a few months ago which worries me. I have yet to try the trial, and I don't really care too. Its frustrating. Just going to monitor again the rest of the month and if they come back next month and off on the same day then I will address them again, as the person on twitter just said "thanks we're always here to help!" Even though they only gave me a link for troubleshooting, and I told them that I tried that numerous times and nothing worked. Not sure if anyone has better experience with their support. There is another thread here where someone mentioned editing the sleep times, and it will show but that didn't help for me. Also helps to know how long you have had your Fitbit and when it stopped showing them. For sleep score you have to let Fitbit detect when you go to sleep, and not use the manual sleep time entries.

Best Answer
0 Votes