Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Versa Not Updating Sleep

Nothing has changed...   but this morning I noticed I was missing last night's sleep info.   I have all of the info from the day before and since I got the Fitbit one week ago.   

I assume I am doing something wrong!   Any thoughts on why this had just stopped updating.   BTW, over the past week....the sleep updates happened shortly after waking up.....I assume immediately after waking.   I usually check within an hour after waking or less and the data has already updated.

Battery is nearly fully charged!

Now new sleep positions - back and side

I go to sleep and awake about the same time all week, give or take an hour here and there.

I have cleared the cache in my browser - even tried a different browser - Chrome and Safari

I have synced from my iPhone.

Any thoughts as to why this has just started happening?

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 REPLY 1

I just experienced this same problem two days in a row. When I got up today I also noticed my Versa was not picking up my heart rate. I took off the watch to look at the sensor, lightly rubbed it in case it was blocked. Now my heart rate is showing again. Could it be the sensor was  not operational during these last two nights? Guess I'll find out next time I sleep. Otherwise, there is something else going wrong. 

Best Answer
0 Votes