Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Why does Sleep tracking not work

Is everyone else having issues with their FitBit Charge5 no longer tracking sleep. this device is almost brand new 

Best Answer
4 REPLIES 4

Bought it three weeks ago and the sleep tracker device sometimes works ... sometimes doesn't.  Very disappointed as that's what I bought it for mainly.  Tried everything (logging in and out, restarting, cleaning sensor....).  Did you find a solution?

Best Answer

Mine stopped as well this week. Gives me how many hours but does not give the detail it used to. 

Best Answer

I have the same problem and have tried everything that you have. It Tracked sleep and did my sleep score 2 nights then nothing since. Do you know how to contact customer support ? Every time I try to it says I’m not eligible for that service. I’m paying for premium too and like you wanted the sleep data! 

Best Answer

I actually clicked on help then followed the link to the online chat support. Long story short they had me remove the device from the app on my phone then re-add it, also did a couple reboots of the fitbit.  Nothing happened at first. I did this a few times and after a couple of days it all came back and has been tracking sleep ever since. 

Best Answer