Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

don't want the sleep score

hello fitbit, 

I am unhappy about the new feature of the sleep score.  I purchased the fitbit to monitor my sleep patterns and have been very attached to the weekly average. Suddenly this feature disappeared and was replaced by the sleep score.  It is very discouraging to see something like 'poor' for the sleep score when I am working to improve my sleep patterns. I have no interest in the sleep score and want the weekly sleep average returned. at least if you had a choice about this, that would work better.  Please return my fitbit dashboard to how it was when I purchased it.  

thank you!

Best Answer
2 REPLIES 2

I also do not like sleep score.  I need to know what my average restful sleep duration is.  Fitbit, please at least provide an option to choose between the score and average duration.  Also, sleep should be added as an option in the GOALS.  SLEEP is my most important Goal rather than steps, distance, calories burned, active minutes or floors. My daily Goal is to get 6.5-7 hours restful sleep, most important than anything else!

Best Answer

Me too. Since the sleep patterns don’t work and I always get a score of 0, it would be nice to have the average hours of sleep back. This just keeps getting worse. 

Best Answer