Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

sleep score

Very disappointed in this new feature. Is very intrusive, you don't need to be given any random score. Many factors are involved in sleep including age, health, more/less need for sleep, work time, etc. Should have an opt out option, even a toggle switch like they have for other items on the dashboard. Poor that this was added with no notice or feedback. Customer service mentioned there is no way to eliminate it at this time. Will check on other smartwatches if this is not discontinued soon. Have had no problems with this device or its operations until this was added today.

Best Answer
2 REPLIES 2

I agree with this 100%.  Why are you forcing this feature on people who liked the old way.  Make Sleep score OPTIONAL!!!!

Best Answer

@jsnbrooks wrote:

I agree with this 100%.  Why are you forcing this feature on people who liked the old way.  Make Sleep score OPTIONAL!!!!

Please don’t multipost (check the Community Guidelines on using good network etiquette). We got your point that you don’t like sleep score and want to revert to the old way. Repeating it dozens of time won’t help your case. See my answer to your other post here.

Dominique | Finland

Ionic, Aria, Flyer, TrendWeight | Windows 7, OS X 10.13.5 | Motorola Moto G6 (Android 9), iPad Air (iOS 12.4.4)

Take a look at the Fitbit help site for further assistance and information.

Best Answer
0 Votes