Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

sleep tracking is gone

ANSWERED

I put the Google Pixel Watch on my left wrist and manually pressed the start sleep tracking button in the Fitbit app. At that time, app poped up sleep tracking page with wake up button.

After sleeping, when I check the app, that page was gone. So I just add sleep tracking data like 11PM to 7AM.

But fitbit couldn't use my Pixel watch data. And I noitced it has problem.

I clicked start sleep button and the actual sleep time was recorded there. However, when I clicked the wake up button, the data disappeared because it overlapped with the manually added time zone.

The eight hours I wore the Pixel Watch became useless. Is it possible to send data recorded on the Pixel Watch to the Fitbit app?

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

@sleepery To get sleep details and score you need to let your Pixel Watch detect your sleep automatically. You don't need to start and end your sleep in the Fitbit app. The option to start and end sleep in the Fitbit app is intended for older devices that don't track heart rate. Those devices aren't able to acquire the data needed to generate sleep details. Newer devices don't need to be told when we are sleeping. Just go to sleep and let the watch figure it out. 

Community Council Member

Amanda | Wyoming, USA
Pixel Watch 2, Inspire 3, Sense | Android

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
1 REPLY 1

@sleepery To get sleep details and score you need to let your Pixel Watch detect your sleep automatically. You don't need to start and end your sleep in the Fitbit app. The option to start and end sleep in the Fitbit app is intended for older devices that don't track heart rate. Those devices aren't able to acquire the data needed to generate sleep details. Newer devices don't need to be told when we are sleeping. Just go to sleep and let the watch figure it out. 

Community Council Member

Amanda | Wyoming, USA
Pixel Watch 2, Inspire 3, Sense | Android

Best Answer