Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

weekly average sleep disappeared

ANSWERED

2 days ago weekly average sleep disappeared and replaced by “0 sleep score average”

how can I get the weekly average scores back

Best Answer
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

It seems sleep score (new feature) is being rolled out to users: some already have it, others don’t. See this other topic about sleep score. My guess is you belong to the first category, and sleep score has replaced the weekly average. I belong to the second category: I’m not getting any sleep score yet, but I still see the weekly averages.

Dominique | Finland

Ionic, Aria, Flyer, TrendWeight | Windows 7, OS X 10.13.5 | Motorola Moto G6 (Android 9), iPad Air (iOS 12.4.4)

Take a look at the Fitbit help site for further assistance and information.

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
0 Votes
5 REPLIES 5

It seems sleep score (new feature) is being rolled out to users: some already have it, others don’t. See this other topic about sleep score. My guess is you belong to the first category, and sleep score has replaced the weekly average. I belong to the second category: I’m not getting any sleep score yet, but I still see the weekly averages.

Dominique | Finland

Ionic, Aria, Flyer, TrendWeight | Windows 7, OS X 10.13.5 | Motorola Moto G6 (Android 9), iPad Air (iOS 12.4.4)

Take a look at the Fitbit help site for further assistance and information.

Best Answer
0 Votes

I’m not happy at losing the Average Sleep data. The new sleep score is rubbish and pointless data. Get rid of it and bring back the Average Sleep. 

Best Answer

My app started saying 0 sleep score about a week ago, and I'm with you. Bring back the averages!!

Best Answer

I am in agreement with everyone above.  I reviewed my sleep average regularly and was very disappointed when it was removed and replace with a sleep score.  At this point, the sleep score has no significance for me.  The average was a physical value I could relate too.  You can keep the sleep score but I would very much like to see my sleep average brought back.

Thank you.

Best Answer

I just purchased a new fitbit after my expensive versa died two months after the one year warranty because I am supposed to keep track of my sleep (any watch gives me steps).  Not only did the screen stop working for two days within the first month, but now this stupid sleep score and no way to choose to put it back?  Fitbit, I'm out.  

Best Answer