Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Add setting to disable all vibrations

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I don't appreciate the thread I posted being disabled @MarreFitbit so I'm reposting it with my response. Just out of curiosity what is the purpose of the vibration feature to begin with? Why is it so important that the device needs to vibrate constantly in the most disrupting and annoying way possible? This is major flaw in your design. I will never buy one of your products again and I regret having wasted my time and money.

I have a Surge and I find the vibrating extremely annoying and at times seems to happen unpredictably. Please add a feature to disable the vibrations altogether. I don't see any use for them. If someone wants vibrations it could be a feature but having no way to turn them off is unreasonable. If I weren't past the 48 hour limit I would return my device because of this. Now I'm stuck with it and probably won't ever use it as a result of the annoying vibrations.

Best Answer
0 Votes
2 REPLIES 2

It was not disabled. Its posted in the features forum where it should be. People and vote and add a comment to your suggestion. If it gets the votes it could be added

But go here and remove check marks of what you do not want to see. It should reduce it

https://www.fitbit.com/user/profile/notifications

Community Council Member

Wendy | CA | Moto G6 Android

Want to discuss ways to increase your activity? Visit the Lifestyle Forum

Best Answer

Hi Wendy, the comments were actually disabled on my original post.

Best Answer
0 Votes