Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Adding Pilates as an option under the exercise options

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I know that we already have the Yoga option under the exercise mode on the surge, but I would like there to be a pilates option.  I have a reformer and it allows the traditional pilates stretching, but it also has the rebounding feature of walking and jumping, similar to jogging.  I always have to use the workout mode when I do my pilates exercises on my reformer.

Best Answer
6 REPLIES 6

You can make suggestions for new features here.

Best Answer

Hi there @wheelgamblerGlad to see you on board. I'ts great to know that you use you tracker to get the details of your Yoga sessions. Cat Wink

About your Pilates exercises, as you use the Workout mode, after syncing you can name the activity; to get a more accurate information about your calories burned. You name your activity by tapping on the the Exercise Tile, the activity will appear as Workout if you click on the upper right corner you will get the option to edit it. Smiley Very Happy

Now, about your suggestion, as @SunsetRunner said, we would like to encourage you to place your idea Feature Suggestions board. You can also vote and place your comments in this requests that was already suggested here: Add PILATES to the Workshops and Auto-detect yoga, pilates (stretch & strength).  Members of the Community can place new ideas in this board so they can be implemented in a future update, this is the best way to make your voice heard.

I’ll see you around the Community! Heart

Want to get more active? ᕙ(˘◡˘)ᕗ Visit Get Moving in the Health & Wellness Forums.

Comparte tus sugerencias e ideas para nuevos dispositivos Fitbit ✍ Sugerencias para Fitbit.

Best Answer

I wish i was savvy enough to understand these instructions as to ow to add pilates as a work out!

Best Answer

How do I add Pilates as an e ercise to my new Fitbit Charger 2

Best Answer
0 Votes

Sorry - i have a fitbit charge 3.

Best Answer
0 Votes

@Eryri @Sophiejuly 

You can have up to 7 exercise shortcuts. On your dashboard click on the gear and choose settings. Look for exercise shortcuts. Change to what you want. Make one of these Workout.

Device will need to sync before it takes place.

Then on the computer dashboard make a custom exercise. This will be at the bottom of the exercise tab Name it what you want.

Then on your device push in the button until you get to the exercise screen. Once there Swipe through until you see the Workout mode Hold in the button to start and when done Hold it back in to stop it.

Once it syncs you can rename it to the custom one you set up.

Community Council Member

Wendy | CA | Moto G6 Android

Want to discuss ways to increase your activity? Visit the Lifestyle Forum

Best Answer