Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Almost there with the timer

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

So, awesome Surge!.  I can start a countdown timer, then switch to start an exercise and when the timer reaches zero it vibrates.  

What would be even more awesomer is if I could reverse those two; start an exercise then start a countdown timer.  An alternative would be to have one of the data points (at the bottom of the exercise screen) be the timer info (how much time is left).  

The use case for this is the timer is my primary function because as a referee I have to keep track of time.  The data on my exercise (distance and heart rate primarily) is secondary and really only of interest to my doctor but I promised I would get him that information.  I know I could subtract the elapsed time shown on the exercise screen from the game's interval (say 20 minutes), but my math gets real bad after 4 games in one day.

Thanks for considering!

Best Answer
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

You need to add this to the features forum. The developers look there for new ideas. And if it get the votes it could be added

Community Council Member

Wendy | CA | Moto G6 Android

Want to discuss ways to increase your activity? Visit the Lifestyle Forum

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
5 REPLIES 5

You need to add this to the features forum. The developers look there for new ideas. And if it get the votes it could be added

Community Council Member

Best Answer

Thanks for joining us to this family @SunsetRunner, hope you like what find here! As @WendyB mentioned, at the moment there is no option but it sounds really interesting, as you there must be more people that has the need of it depending on the activity.  I think your suggestion is an excellent idea and I would like to encourage you submit it as a suggested idea, where members of the Community can comment and vote for it so it can be implemented in a future update, this is the best way to make your voice heard. Heart

It's great to have you in the Community! Woman Happy

Want to get more active? ᕙ(˘◡˘)ᕗ Visit Get Moving in the Health & Wellness Forums.

Comparte tus sugerencias e ideas para nuevos dispositivos Fitbit ✍ Sugerencias para Fitbit.

Best Answer
Best Answer

@SunsetRunnerThanks! I voted for it!

Community Council Member

Best Answer
0 Votes

@WendyB Thanks for voting for it.  I noticed you are very active on these forums, being quite helpful to the community, so thanks for that!

Best Answer
0 Votes