Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Bad battery and cracked face

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

How long should the battery last on a surge and also has Fitbit came up with any solutions on the cracking face yet. I have to charge my surge everyday now and this is my second surge and the face cracked after two months but I have had it for a year and a half now. I will say the Fitbit May have saved my life my doctor changed my medication and my heart rate would go way up just minor walking but I was able to recognize this due to the Fitbit. I need a new watch but not sure if I want to spend the money on something that is just going to break in a couple of months. Thanks for any help given. 

Best Answer
3 REPLIES 3

Welcome to the forums!

I'm sorry you have had problems. I used my surge for 3 years until it finally died.

How are you charging it? Best on the Computer USB port.

See this thread for charging best practices. If you are not charging it correctly you could be damaging the battery
https://community.fitbit.com/t5/Charge/Fitbit-charge-battery-problems/m-p/1323307#M53291

Check out the discussions boards! A lot going on and I'm sure you have some contributions as well!
Hope to see you around!

Community Council Member

Wendy | CA | Moto G6 Android

Want to discuss ways to increase your activity? Visit the Lifestyle Forum

Best Answer

<meta charset="UTF-8" />

I do charge through the computer and you didn’t say anything about replacement glass if it can be replaced so I still don’t know anything 

Best Answer

Thanks a million for sharing your experience here, we're happy to know that you're okay. Welcome to the Forums! Robot Happy

You can find more details about your Surge's battery here: Why isn't my battery charging? 

About the issues that you're having with the display of your Surge. I've requested a case for you, our team will be contacting you via email shortly. Fitbit has been designed to provide motivation and help you to reach your daily goals to success. Please know that we provide feedback to our team based on community posts and we are always working on improving our devices and overall environment based on what you share here.

Let me know if you have questions. 

Want to get more active? ᕙ(˘◡˘)ᕗ Visit Get Moving in the Health & Wellness Forums.

Comparte tus sugerencias e ideas para nuevos dispositivos Fitbit ✍ Sugerencias para Fitbit.

Best Answer
0 Votes