Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Band By Screen Coming Up

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Good afternoon,

within the past couple of weeks I have noticed where the screen connects to the band, it had started coming undone. And the more I just left it alone the more it came up. I never get it wet so it shouldn't be from that. Is there anything that can be done to fix it?

Best Answer
2 REPLIES 2

There are a number of posts where people have had this problem. As fitbit do not produce replacement bands for the Surge they tend to replace the Surge if the problem is bad enough and you are still within warranty. Are you still covered? The warranty runs for 2 years in Europe and 1 year elsewhere. If you are covered the first step is to contact customer support via this link:

contact.fitbit.com

If you are not within warranty then your options are limited. Although not designed to have a replaceable bands there are 3rd party suppliers that sell them on Amazon, eBay etc and there are YouTube tutorials but the process is not that simple. However, if the problem gets bad enough then it may be worth trying. 

Best Answer

Nice to see you here @mhendriks! Thanks for popping by the forums! Cat Happy

I noticed that you got the advice to get help from our Support Team! Awesome! Thanks @SteveH. Feel free to come back in case you need anything else!

Have you checked our Discussions board? If you're into Fitbit and fitness you may enjoy other users' comments. Check this board  Looking for Fitbit Friends? Find some here! And have some fun interacting with other Fitbitters! Heart

Catch you later! Smiley Happy

Want to get more active? ᕙ(˘◡˘)ᕗ Visit Get Moving in the Health & Wellness Forums.

Comparte tus sugerencias e ideas para nuevos dispositivos Fitbit ✍ Sugerencias para Fitbit.

Best Answer
0 Votes