Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Bluetooth not being detected...

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I just pulled out my Surge after months of no use and my new iPhone won’t detect it (did briefly but pairing was “unsuccessful”). My laptop, which was synched at one point in the past will not detect it either, even when it is connected via USB. Did something change in the past several months or is my Surge just surged out?

Best Answer
0 Votes
7 REPLIES 7

Welcome to the Fitbit Community @Nimbra2. I´ll be glad to assist you with your Surge connectivity inquiry. Thank you for letting us know that you have tried with your new iPhone and laptop. 

Nothing has changed in the past several months regarding syncing the devices. I suggest to check help article Why won't my Fitbit device sync?

Please let me know how it goes. 

Best Answer
0 Votes

I have the same issue; Surge stopped syncing with my Galaxy Note 8 on 30th January, despite my having changed nothing. I've gone through everything on the Why won't it Sync suggestions, and it still won't...this happens every few months but I can usually fix it..not this time though.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Welcome to the Fitbit Community @Windyone. I'll be glad to assist you with your syncing your Surge with your Galaxy Note 8 inquiry. Thank you for letting us know that you have gone through everything on the Why won't it sync suggestions.

Could you please confirm that you have removed your Surge of your Galaxy Note 8 Bluetooth settings and paired your device again? 

I'll be waiting for your response. 

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hi, yes, I've done that, but it won't pair. 
I didn't even know it had stopped syncing, until it died (battery doesn't seem to hold much charge any more) and them when I charged it it refused to sync and tell the correct time.

Best Answer
0 Votes

I apologize for the delayed response and thank you for getting back to us @Windyone. I'll be glad to continue assisting you.

Have you been able to pair your Fitbit? Please try the steps from help article Why can't I set up my Fitbit device?

Best Answer
0 Votes

What can I do to get to sync with my iPhone?

Moderator edit: removed personal information.

Best Answer
0 Votes

I apologize for the delayed response and thank you for getting back to us @Nimbra2. I'll be glad to continue assisting you with your syncing issue.

Have you tried the advised troubleshoot steps from my previous post? Do you get an error message or what happens exactly when you try syncing?

Best Answer
0 Votes