Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Broken screen

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I wouldn't recommend this product or company to anyone. Had my surge for 3 weeks feel off my bathroom counter the screen cracked . Claims to be "durable" apparently not and I was offer 25 percent to buy a new one. What a joke why would you buy a new one when they don't back their product up. My I phone has fell from that counter plenty of times guess I will be sticking with Apple proctucts 

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

A warm welcome to the Fitbit Community @Andy93First of all, thank you for reaching out to our Customer Support team about your Surge's screen and checking on your warranty status.  

This situation strikes me as an odd case because the Surge’s screen is made of Gorilla glass, which is the standard across a number of other portable electronic devices including mobile phones, portable media players, laptop computer displays, and some television screens. Unfortunately the cracked glass is unrepairable. 

We don't want to create frustration in our customers. Fitbit has been designed to provide motivation and help you to reach your daily goals to success. Please know that we provide feedback to our team based on community posts and we are always working on improving our devices and overall environment based on what you share here.

I understand you've invested in the Fitbit Family; however, Fitbit as any other company have policies to follow through.  While customer satisfaction remains our number one goal, the demands of running a global business require that we enforce our warranty consistently.   

Let's get more information on what might've happened; have a great day! Cat Happy

Want to get more active? ᕙ(˘◡˘)ᕗ Visit Get Moving in the Health & Wellness Forums.

Comparte tus sugerencias e ideas para nuevos dispositivos Fitbit ✍ Sugerencias para Fitbit.

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 REPLY 1

A warm welcome to the Fitbit Community @Andy93First of all, thank you for reaching out to our Customer Support team about your Surge's screen and checking on your warranty status.  

This situation strikes me as an odd case because the Surge’s screen is made of Gorilla glass, which is the standard across a number of other portable electronic devices including mobile phones, portable media players, laptop computer displays, and some television screens. Unfortunately the cracked glass is unrepairable. 

We don't want to create frustration in our customers. Fitbit has been designed to provide motivation and help you to reach your daily goals to success. Please know that we provide feedback to our team based on community posts and we are always working on improving our devices and overall environment based on what you share here.

I understand you've invested in the Fitbit Family; however, Fitbit as any other company have policies to follow through.  While customer satisfaction remains our number one goal, the demands of running a global business require that we enforce our warranty consistently.   

Let's get more information on what might've happened; have a great day! Cat Happy

Want to get more active? ᕙ(˘◡˘)ᕗ Visit Get Moving in the Health & Wellness Forums.

Comparte tus sugerencias e ideas para nuevos dispositivos Fitbit ✍ Sugerencias para Fitbit.

Best Answer
0 Votes