Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Buttons on Surge Do not work

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I recently went on a hike and while on the hike my surge went dead, so I plugged it up and charged it and the batteries still will not work.  I have tried letting it go dead again and recharging it, but still the same thing.  The face scrolls no problem, but just the buttons dont work.  Is there a way to lock and unlock the buttons?

Thanks!

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 REPLY 1

My Surge is 2 1/2 years old and has completely shut down many of its functions. The screens wont slide the battery won't maintain a charge. With the exception of the time and the fact that it still counts the steps its virtually useless. The only way I know its counting the steps is by looking on the app on my phone because as I said the screens don't slide. I had communication with the tech people about 6 times to see if they could fix it and was told in the end that it was pretty much dead. They offered me a discount of 25% to purchase a new one but if their products only last for 2 to 3 years for the price you pay their just not worth it .I am researching the other options and seeing what the life spans are. it sounds to me like your in the same boat. 

Best Answer
0 Votes